Electric Bike Company Warranty
Bike, Battery , Motor , Color Customizer & Paint
We offer a 30 Day Limited Warranty against defective paint and fading (excluding neon colors) to the original retail purchaser.
EBC Paint, 30 Day Limited Warranty DOES NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear – Damage from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident – Improper assembly and/or follow-up maintenance – Damage from stunt riding, jumping, acrobatics, or similar activities or any activity that is not consistent with the intended use of the bicycle.
- All warranties are void if the Bicycle is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the Bicycle. Additionally, this warranty does not cover damage associated with commercial use.
Disclaimer – We pride ourselves in our quality painting, branding and color matching program. We do however understand there might be a discrepancy. We do not guarantee the color on the renderings and printouts, however, should you not be satisfied we do offer a $600 restocking fee.
We offer a 5 year warranty against manufacturer defect, but if it’s because the battery was not charged and went dead overtime – it will not be able to recharge. You will either need a new battery or send it back to us for repair. Customers can either drop off or ship the battery back at their expense for repair. There is no repair cost or exchange cost to fix or exchange the battery within the first 30 days if it was due to manufacturer defect. After 30 days, each battery repair cost will be waived if the customer drops off their battery or ships it back at their expense, including a return label. If you would rather exchange the battery instead of getting it repaired, the cost to do an exchange is $399 for a standard battery and $499 for an upgraded battery. You will receive a new battery and we will retain the old battery. Customers will incur the shipping cost to do a battery exchange. After 5 years, you will need to pay the full retail price of a new standard or upgraded battery. Remember to always charge your battery every 1-2 months when not in use and water damage is not covered under the warranty. EBC strongly recommends that after 5 years, customers send their batteries to EBC for service or replacement. EBC takes no responsibility thereafter for battery degradation or malfunction. Failure to properly maintain or replace battery after 5 years could result into catastrophic consequences, including but not limited to battery malfunction, sparking, explosion or a battery fire.
Use a regular wall outlet to charge your battery. Do not use any other type of outlet, such as an RV outlet or a converter or an inverter, or any other charger not recommended by EBC. Failure to comply with these instructions could lead to catastrophic consequences, including but not limited to battery malfunction, sparking, explosion or a battery fire. EBC is not responsible or liable for any damage caused by battery misuse and/or charging the battery in any other manner than per EBC instructions.
Please contact our Customer Support team for information regarding our battery warranty.
We offer a 10 year warranty against manufacturer defect, but if it’s because the motor was damaged from abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident, you will either need a new motor or send back to us for repair. Customers can either drop off or ship the motor back at their expense for repair. There is no repair cost or exchange cost to fix or exchange the motor within the first 30 days if it was due to manufacturer defect. After 30 days, each motor repair will incur a labor charge, which varies dependent on the repair type. If you would rather exchange the motor instead of getting it repaired, the cost to do an exchange is $399. You will receive a new motor and we will retain the old motor. Customers will incur the shipping cost to do a motor exchange. After 10 years, you will need to pay the full retail price of a new motor. Please contact our Customer Support team for information regarding our motor warranty.
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY AFTER 30 DAYS
- LCD Screen
- 3.5 Amp External Smart Super Charger
NOT COVERED UNDER WARRANTY DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR AND/OR ABUSE
- Inner Tubes
- Damage to bike and/or bike components due to abuse, neglect, misuse, or accident.
FOR DETAILED WARRANTY INFORMATION PLEASE DOWNLOAD OUR COMPLETE DOCUMENT BELOW
Bike Service & Repair Policy
- Repairs are by appointment only at the EBC factory. Please call the customer service team at 949-264-4080 to schedule your appointment. Repairs are done Monday – Friday from 8am – 5pm. Appointments are for drop off time. There is a standard 24 – 48 hours turnaround time for completion unless otherwise stated. Cost is $50 for min. 1/2f hour, any service (This does not include parts).
- Factory walk-ins are welcome for small repairs such as an inner tube or tire change or repair. This is on a first come, first serve basis and wait periods and turn around times may vary.
- Appointments always have a first priority for completion.
- Walk-ins are always welcome at both showroom locations small repairs/issues as well. Please call ahead for estimated showroom turnaround time frames.
- Charges for parts and labor must be paid and complete before picking up your bike.
- Warrantied items or claims must be submitted at the time of your appointment.
- Items covered under warranty are Battery (5 years), Motor (10 years), Frame (10 years), Paint (30 days).
- Electrical components, bike parts, brakes, & labor are NOT COVERED under warranty. Please refer to our warranty page for details.
- Minimum $50 charge for 30 mins. for all service.
Costs of Repair
|Tune Up: $65||Brake Pads: $25||Grips: $36||LCD Screen Button: $20||Misc. Service: $100/hour|
|Flat Tire Repair: $31||Brake Rotor $20||Handlebars: $40||Replace Motor Keystock: $50||Scooter Tube Replacement: $45|
|Battery Refresh: $50||Color LCD Screen: $124||Headset: $30||Retractable Cord: $50||Throttle: $19|
|Brake Bleed (per brake): $45||Continental Tire: $65||Inner Tube: $22 (pair)||Stem: $25|
|Brake Line: $30||Elctrical Issue Diagnostic- Bike: $25 & Scooter $35||Julet Wire: $20||Saddle: $75|
|Brake Lever: $70||Fat Frank Tire: $49||Kickstand: $49||Spoke Repair: $60|
We are not satisfied unless you are completely satisfied. We ask that you give our E-bikes a few rides before coming to this conclusion. We believe that we have produced a high quality product that you will love. Should you decide your bike is not for you, please contact our team within 30 days to make arrangements.
*All models will incur a $600 restocking fee.
The ebike must have less than fifty (50) miles on the odometer, be free of any wear and tear, dirt, dust, fragrance, or any other signs of use and must be in the same packaging and condition that you receive it and must include all items that were inside the box (charger, keys, alarm fobs, etc.). Simply repack the E-bike with the original shipping material and box.
All refunds will be processed after item has been received and inspected. (Please note that any damages incurred to a returned bike will be deducted from the refund amount) A net value will be evaluated, and a refund will be issued within 5-7 business days.
All cancelled orders will be processed within 5-7 business days from receipt of notice of cancellation.
Please contact us if you have any questions or wish to proceed with the return.
Tracking Information - your estimated delivery time
We build, test, and inspect each ebike to perfection. Once we receive your order, you will receive a confirmation email and estimated delivery time.
Your bike will ship after an average of 10 to 12 weeks from placing the order, if not sooner. We do apologize for the delay and are working to reduce the lead time. Feel free to email us for more accurate estimations.
We will notify you when the ebike is ready to ship and again when it leaves our premises. We will also forward you the tracking information, so that you can follow the shipment. Shipping takes about 1 to 5 business days, depending on your location. The shipping agency will contact you about 24 hours before delivery to set up a time window that works for you.
Your bike ships FULLY assembled from our factory to your door.
Please call for an individual quote.
Ships Fully Built to most International destinations.