THE 500W LOW STEP FAT TIRE G20 BY AOSTIRMOTOR BIKES
The robust, secure, lightweight Aluminum alloy low-step frame of this compact all-terrain folder from Aostirmotor makes it super simple to get on and get off, as well as being portable for indoor storage or transporting to your vehicle.
The G20 has a powerful 500W motor and a lithium-ion 36V/13Ah battery, giving you plenty of power and range for city commuting and light trail riding.
The bike's 7-speed Shimano gears allow it to adapt to rough conditions and accommodate inclines, bumps, and other obstacles. Turn on intelligent power assist mode to get help when you need it.
AOSTIRMOTOR G 20 Folding Step-Through Electric Bike Features
- Removable lithium battery and 500W 36V 500W motor.
- Our Ebike has a powerful 500W motor, and strong driving force, and is designed for long-distance riding. It has a removable 36V 13ah lithium battery that can reach 15mph and has a charging time of only 4-6 hours.
High Quality and Simple Assembly.
- Pre-assembled to 90%. The 866-LCD display can charge your phone. This e-bike has a lightweight and durable aluminum alloy frame. It has a front light, an optional rear shelf, F/R disc brakes, and a SHIMANO Outer 7-speed transmission.
Adapt to Complex Terrain.
- This e-bike has 20x4.0-inch fat tires that provide excellent traction, so you'll have no trouble cruising over beach, snow, gravel, rain, dirt, sand, or even ice and having the time of your life.
Three Operating Modes.
- It has three working modes: E-bike, Pedal Assist, and Normal Pedal.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee
- Add to the Cart and purchase now! You've earned it! If you are dissatisfied with your Electric Folding Bicycle for any reason, please contact us and we will provide you with high-quality after-sales service.
AOSTIRMOTOR G20 SPECIFICATIONS
- Motor: Truckrun Brand 500W Rear Hub Brushless Motor
- Battery: 36V/13Ah Seat Tube Mounted Removable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Charge Time: 4-6 Hours
- Charger: 110V - 220V Charger
- Controller: 36V 22A
- Drive Modes: 7-Speed Shimano Sunrace Derailleur & 5-Level Pedal Assist System (w/ Speed Sensor), Right Side Half-Twist Throttle
- Display: Aostirmotor Multifunctional Intelligent 866 LCD Display
- Frame: 6061 Aluminum Alloy Folding Frame
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc Brakes w/ 180mm Front & 160mm Rear Rotors & 4pcs Brake Pads
- Tire: 20” x 4” Chaoyang Fat Tires Mounted on Aluminum Alloy Spoked Wheels
- Saddle: Folding Saddle
- Pedals: Folding Pedals
- Fenders: Black Plastic Fenders
- Handlebar Dimension: 31.8mm x 660mm
- Stem: 28.6mm x 31.8mm x 110mm
- Seat Height: 31.49" - 36.22"
- Fork: Aluminum Alloy Rigid Fork
- Wheelbase: 45”
- Wheel Diameter: 22”
- Minimum Seat Height: 31.4”
- Maximum Seat Height: 36.2”
- Standover Height: 25”
- Handlebar Length: 25”
- Accessories: Kickstand, Light, Fenders
- Max Speed: 15 mph.
- Weight: 64 Ibs.
- Max Load Capacity: 260 Ibs.
- Box dimensions: 55" x 11" x 26.7" (75 Ibs.)
- Assembly: This G20 comes mostly assembled. The final assembly includes the attachment of the pedals, handlebar, front wheel, display, and light. Please see the assembly instructions below.
- Tool Required: Included
- Shipping: Free shipping to the lower 48.
AOSTIRMOTOR 866 LCD DISPLAY GUIDE
Order an Aostirmotor 500W Low Step Fat Tire G20 today from www.cecesebikegarage.com and receive huge savings, free shipping, and a free accessory gift with the purchase of any Aostirmotor Fat Tire Electric Bike today.
Cece's E-Bike Garage is your one-stop garage for electric bikes, electric scooters, and electric mopeds. You can buy with confidence from us because we provide complete customer support, including lifetime expert advice, if there happens to be something we are not positive about the correct answer we will not stop until we find you one and we always have guaranteed low prices. Read our Electric Bike Buying Guide to learn more about electric bikes. Order today or call us at (260) 525-0230, Monday through Sunday, 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. EST.
DISCLAIMER: If this motor-powered bicycle or scooter has a motor-assisted speed of 25 km/h or 15.5 mph, it is NOT to be used for people transport on public access ways without first being registered with the state in accordance with state laws and the operator being legally licensed to drive on public access ways. We accept no liability for any use of this product, especially if it is used outside the legal boundaries of your local state laws. Please consult an attorney if you want to know whether this product is legal to use on public access ways in your area.