SWFT Electric Bikes - Fleet Electric Bike
- Regular price
- Price: $999.99
- Regular price
- List Price: $1,499.00
- Sale price
- Price: $999.99
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or text message. If your item(s) are available, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Shipping to the lower 48 usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but you should allow 3 to 10 business days depending on carrier used and delivery location.
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING STORE WIDE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
This Deal Ends In: 48 Hours
THE FLEET BIKE BY SWFT ELECTRIC BIKES
It's not just a pretty face. The FLEET's throttle gives you access to the power of a 500W motor. The vegan leather detailing and plush saddle provide a comfortable ride, while the detachable, rechargeable battery gets you started quickly. Our FLEET electric bicycle is best suited to riders 5'7" and taller.
- Using the controlled display, you can switch between three levels of assistance based on your needs.
BEACH CRUISER TIRES
- Larger 26" x 2.125" tires provide a more comfortable ride on a variety of terrains.
LCD CONTROL DISPLAY
- Light, throttle, and speed. As you ride, it keeps track of your mileage and other important statistics.
46.8V 10.0AH LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
- The UL2271 tested, detachable, rechargeable battery has a 600-cycle lifespan. Locks for security and detaches for easy charging.
VEGAN LEATHER SADDLE
- Even on longer rides, the vegan leather detailing and plush saddle keep you comfortable.
- A 500W 48V brushless rear hub motor powers your e-bike for a faster, more effortless ride.
DISCLAIMER: The purchaser and rider of this product are responsible for knowing and obeying all state and local regulations regarding the use of this product. You are highly encouraged to read and follow the product instructions, including all safety precautions, and use protective gear.
75.5 x 28.7 x 39.4 in
SHIPPING BOX SIZE
53.5 x 9.4 x 28.3 in
500W (Sustained), 48V Brushless Rear Hub Motor
Throttle from an initial pedal
LCD Smart Easy Read Display with Backlight
Up to 20 MPH on Throttle and Pedal Assist
Removable Lithium-ion 46.8V, 10Ah (468Wh)
Cadence Sensor, Speed Sensor
Up to 6-Hour Charge Time
28 Mile Average Range with Throttle on a Single Charge
20" steel frame
Steel normal fork
Included, Central Mount
Square Taper, Sealed
170mm w/ 42T
Double Wall Aluminum 36h Front & Rear
Front: Stainless 13 Gauge
Rear: Stainless 13 Gauge
Butyl Rubber, Schrader Valve
36H Disc Thru-axle Front, Nutted Rear
26x2.125" Ebike Rated Tires
MINIMUM SEAT HEIGHT
36" from the ground
25.4 x 25.4mm
Steel 22.2 x 25.4 x 680mm
9pcs 25.4 x 34 x 30mm
Front: Not included
Rear: Not included
RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGHT
5'7" and above
- 25-40 minutes
- 3 Allen wrenches
- 1 multi-purpose wrench
- All included
- Save time & ride more. Our friends at Velofix will assemble or repair your ride from the comfort of your home.
HITTING A ROADBLOCK? SCHEDULE ASSEMBLY
- White glove assembly by Velofix.
- Please visit Velofix at https://www.velofix.com/ to schedule your in-home assembly.
Not sure if the FLEET is for you? No stress. We accept returns on unopened e-bike shipments within 15 days of the delivery date. To find out more about our return policy CLICK HERE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
E-bikes have many components and each year’s technology brings new features and advances to keep track of. We want to simplify the search process so you can shop with confidence. Read on to learn about important features to consider when purchasing an e-bike:TIRES
- Where do you ride? The BMX's performance tires are high-tread. The VOLT’s road tires are aerodynamic for fast everyday commuting while the FLEET’s beach cruiser tires offer more cushion and traction for a more comfortable, laid-back ride. The ZIP features even thicker tires with substantial tread for riding on or off the road.
- Max speed is an important factor to consider depending on your needs, comfort level, and state regulations. Our throttle and pedal assist feature power your ride up to 20 mph.
- Also referred to as speeds (i.e. 3-speed bicycle), gears allow you to change the ease with which you pedal depending on the incline or terrain. For example, a steep incline may require easier pedaling and thus a lower gear, while pedaling downhill may require a more resistant pedal and thus a higher gear so that your pedaling actually helps propel you forward in addition to gravity. You might opt for a bike with several gears versus a single-speed bike, depending on your needs, but bear in mind that additional gears add weight to your bicycle. Because our bikes are electric, we’ve included features like a throttle and pedal assist to minimize the effort required to ride, in lieu of multiple gears. Our ZIP bike however does include 6 gears for a variety of inclines and terrains.
- Batteries are important to consider for the longevity of your bicycle. Our e-bike batteries have a 600-cycle lifespan and have been tested to meet UL2271 standards to optimize performance.
- This refers to the maximum distance your e-bike will travel while employing the throttle at medium capacity on a fully charged battery before charging is required. Check below for each bike’s max range* on a single charge.
- BMX E-bike: 18.9 mile max range
- VOLT E-bike: 32-mile max range
- FLEET E-bike: 37.2-mile max range
- ZIP E-bike: 37-mile max range
- * Varies slightly depending on rider weight and riding terrain.
- Some e-bikes are equipped with a throttle, a mechanism that powers the motor with a twist on the handlebar. In addition to pedal assist, all SWFT e-bikes feature a throttle that you can use in tandem with the pedal-assist, or on its own without pedaling.
- Most e-bikes are equipped with pedal assist, an operating mode that activates the motor when you pedal to give your ride an electric-powered boost. Some e-bikes forgo pedal assist in favor of a throttle. All SWFT e-bikes feature both throttle and pedal assist so you can choose how to power your ride, or activate both simultaneously for extra motor power.
- Bike weight is a factor to consider depending on how you will store and transport your e-bike. Electric bikes tend to be heavier than traditional bikes due to the added motor, battery, and other features. We’ve developed our SWFT e-bikes to optimize performance and minimize weight, with each model falling below the average weight of its respective category.
- BMX: 39.7 lbs.
- VOLT: 44.1 lbs.
- FLEET: 50.7 lbs.
- ZIP: 66.1 lbs.
- E-bikes are typically designated as Class 1, 2, or 3, according to available features and maximum speed. SWFT e-bikes fall under the Class 2 category meaning they feature both pedal assist and throttle with a maximum assisted speed of 19.8 mph.
- Seat type is important to consider depending on what type of ride you are looking for. The VOLT features an aerodynamic seat for a faster, more athletic ride while the FLEET is equipped with a wider, more cushioned seat for a laid-back and comfortable ride. Our ZIP model features an elongated motorcycle-style seat for stability, comfort, and extra room.
Each of our e-bikes works for a range of rider heights and the BMX, FLEET, and VOLT e-bikes feature adjustable seat posts. See below to determine which e-bike is best for you.
- BMX—best for riders 5’3” and up. See more height and fit details for the BMX CLICK HERE.
- FLEET—best for riders between 5’7” - 6’2”. See more height and fit details for the FLEET.
- ZIP—best for riders 5’5” and up. See more height and fit details for the ZIP CLICK HERE.
- VOLT— best for riders 5’9” and up. See more height and fit details for the VOLT CLICK HERE.
Our warranties cover your SWFT E-Bike purchase against manufacturing defects. Just register your bike and read the details below:
- Frame: 24 months
- Battery: 12 months
- Electric Motor: 12 months
- Charger/Controller: 12 months
- Other Electric Parts: 24 months
This warranty covers manufacturer defects and normal use only. It does not cover the product due to rider misuse, neglect, accident, or improper servicing. Any attempt of repair done by the consumer (other than tires and normal adjustments) will void the warranty.
EVERYONE HAS A SEAT
Exceptional quality meets accessible prices. We’re building personal electric mobility for all.
RIDES TO REMEMBER
Our stylish designs bridge the timeless power of two wheels with the innovation and excitement of the future.
IT’S A MOVEMENT
Not just a moment. We’re building transportation with the intention and reducing air pollution for future generations.
- Get FREE shipping on all SWFT rides in the continental U.S. At SWFT, everyone has a seat.
- Our team of e-bike experts has you covered. Give us a call or drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
- Free shipping store wide
- Top Tier Customer Service
- UL 2849 Certification
- Our Store Uses Secure Checkout Methods
Product delivered on time. Communication with customer service was always immediate and informative. Thanks!
My name is Glen. Im 66 and bought my Rambo Bicycle about 3 years ago. I am super happy with my Bike. Its the most exciting bike Ive ever rode. The power assist has made it so I can ride again. The power assist has also made it easy for me to ride with arthritis in most of my joints and lower back. I have found it comfortable, safe and secure in all kinds of terrain, park trails, gravel, sand, crossing shallow creeks, going up logging roads with a couple of guns or just down to the grocery store. Its made it so I can get some decent exercise with a view. If something happened to my Rambo, I would buy another one in a heartbeat. I would not even consider one of the knock offs, the want to be a Rambo Bike. I will soon post more photos as Im still accessorizing.
Absolutley love this bike. I have this and the 750 G3, both are amazing but the suspension on this one takes the cake. Outstanding performance, great reliability, built with high quality materials and amazing customer service makes me a repeat Rambo customer.
The very first accessory that I purchase when I buy a bike. This is an absolute must have, works with saddle bags, works with the game cart, will haul a bunch if weight. Its just needed.
Easy install and perfect for the saddlebags. Plenty of clearance and sturdy.
Just when you think you have the best bike on the market.. this bike comes out! I had to have one. This bike will blow you away. All wheel drive will push and pull you through everything you come across. It climbs like a billy goat, chews through mud and snow with ease. The battery is big enough to handle the two motors. You will still get the long rides with your battery youve come to expect and love with all Rambo bikes. This bike truly changes the game and will take you anywhere you need to go. Easily pulls 17 mph up steeper roads with the throttle. I was very surprised with its capabilities. If your on the fence.. pull the trigger, you wont regret it! Love this bike.
WOW!! I got to test ride this bike at a show Rambo was attending. The power and torque with the two motors is unreal! I cant wait to hit the woods this fall with this thing.
The size of this bike is amazing for how short I am. I am 5 feet tall and it is easy to get on and off. I feel I have more control of this bike better than the larger size bikes. It also gets me to my camera and treestand so quietly. The deer and turkeys cant hear me coming.
My husband has purchased this bike as a gift to me. I LOVE it!! I ride this bike everywhere! Sometimes 20+ miles a day. The battery life is great! Charges quickly. Looking at the bike, you would think its heavy. It isnt at all. It is the perfect size for me with me being 54?. Very pleased with the materials used for the bike. It holds up the bike rides in the woods, thru the mud, thru the shallow water. And it cleans up easily. Highly recommend this bike!!
I'm so happy with my 10+! I've been riding it for 3 weeks and 200 miles, and it's been a blast. It had some minor problems with the front brake and the horn, but Lee from mukuta support fixed them quickly and professionally. Now my scooter is perfect and I enjoy every ride. It does a lot more than advertised ;} I highly recommend it to anyone who wants to enjoy life on two wheels! That last part is super corny but that how much i love it. lol
I've been riding my new bike (batch two)for a few days now and I really like it! No noise from the brakes! Has plenty of power to get me over the hills without having a stroke. Lol! The only thing I'd mention is I wish the seat was as soft as it looks. I have very little back side and the seat is a little firm. Add memory foam! :)
Keeps the bike dry however, if there is wind and you are only using your kickstand to keep the bike upright the wind will catch the cover and blow the bike over.
This is a great piece of equipment because it allows me to be hands free while riding. I can video and also talk with my husband while we rides
The first ride was a little awkward feeling, a bit out of sync with the power assist. Second ride, I adjusted all the selections on the display (awesome set of variables to play with) and it was outstanding. Third ride, I was riding this beast like it was an extension of my nervous system. K-I-L-L-E-R riding now. Beyond fun and exciting. Wow.
We love our Model A and had a wonderful experience at the Huntington Beach, CA location. First class staff - each member worked with us and made the purchase super easy and fun.