JEEP® RUBICON FULL SUSPENSION 1000W ULTRA MID DRIVE | 21AH | SRAM 9-SPEED ELECTRIC HUNTING E-BIKE BY QUIETKAT BIKES
With 63 miles of range, you can go beyond the limits and experience legendary power and performance.
The Limited Edition Jeep Rubicon E-Bike advances our relationship with the iconic Jeep brand.
Loaded with an extra 45% more range, more aggressive geometry, and a fine-tuned 140mm inverted front suspension fork for the smoothest rides in the backcountry.
- Backed by Jeep: Designed in conjunction with Jeep and inspired by the legendary off-road capability Rubicon 4x4. The Rubicon e-bike is packed with 45% more range to continue the legacy of the most capable electric bike on the planet.
- Get more miles: Long-range 21AH battery so you can tackle the longest rides into the backcountry
- Fire-Link suspension: The optimized Fire-Link suspension system provides smooth operation and more traction, comfort, and capability.
- Premium stopping power: Equipped with industry-leading, four-piston Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for maximum control and heat dissipation.
- All-Terrain tires: CST 26″x 4.8″ fat tires are some of the largest on the market; tackle a variety of technical, off-road terrain. Similar to your Jeep Rubicon vehicle, the tires can be aired down for maximum traction in soft sand and snow and aired up for hardpack terrains such as rocks and roots.
- Powerful motor: The industry-leading Bafang Ultra-Drive 1000 Watt unrestricted motor unleashes unmatched peak performance and 160 nm of torque for getting even the largest loads to the top of the hill.
- Tough frame: The Rubicon frame is made to last and includes a lifetime warranty so you can send it harder than ever before.
- Haul more gear: Built to carry heavy cargo, with a 300-pound load capacity for transporting gear on the bike and even more in tow.
- Ready for more: Ability to switch to a 29" standard mountain bike tire set for even more flexibility.
- Multiple modes: Eco, Sport, Throttle, Walk mode
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by.
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about the E-Bike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints in sourcing components.
Jeep, the Jeep grille and related logos, vehicle model names, and trade dress are trademarks of FCA US LLC and are used under license by QuietKat, Inc. 2020 FCA US LLC.