RANGER BY QUIETKAT 750W OR 1000W BAFANG HUB-DRIVE / 12.8AH PANASONIC BATTERY
A Hub-Drive Motor provides superior performance and capability.
Explore the unknown with the toughness and heritage of the American Ranger. Built to be tough and powerful, allowing you to venture into uncharted territory with confidence.
With up to 1000w of power and a fast-swap integrated high-capacity battery, the Ranger confidently tackles rough terrain, large cargo loads, and difficult jobs.
The Ranger is a heavy-duty all-terrain electric bike designed to conquer trails, ranch chores, and long adventures down backroads in silence while carrying all your gear.
Take on the most difficult jobs with the torque you need to haul large loads across difficult terrain, as well as the range to get you there and back every time.
- Integrated battery and motor system: In ideal conditions, the improved battery can travel up to 38 miles on a single charge. Extend the adventure by adding an additional battery with a capacity of up to 17.25Ah.
- Powerful hub-drive motor: A 750w or 1000w motor delivers direct power to the rear wheel, independent of the chain, providing consistent power in all gears with little to no maintenance. Is it possible to break a chain? Our cutting-edge hub-drive technology will still get you home in a hurry.
- Integrated cargo rack: A heavy-duty built-in rear cargo rack with a carrying capacity of 100 pounds, allowing you to haul even more.
- Updated frame and geometry: Our rugged frame with integrated rear pannier rack has a load capacity of 325 lbs. and provides improved handling whether you're deep in the backcountry or simply riding to the store.
- QuietKat performance components: The Ranger fat-tire electric bike can handle rough terrain and rolling hills with ease thanks to an adjustable Mozo coil suspension fork with 100mm of travel, hydraulic disc brakes, and a 7-speed drivetrain.
- Improved braking: The Ranger's braking system provides confidence and control in all conditions, thanks to an optimized set of Tektro two-piston hydraulic disc brakes and large 203mm rotors.
- Fat tires: With all-terrain fat tires for added stability and traction, the Ranger can handle a wide range of tough terrain, from the soft sand and snow to hardpack rocks and roots.
- Motor / Class: 1000W, 750W Hub-Drive (Class 1,2,3)
- Battery: 12.8AH | 48V | 614WH
- Range: 19-38 Miles
- Throttle: Removable Thumb Throttle
- Modes: 5 Levels Of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist Mode
- Gears: SRAM 7-Speed
- Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
- Suspension: Mozo Coil Suspension Fork
- Tires: 26” x 4.5” (Medium, Large) | 24" x 4.0 (Small)
- Weight: 65 lbs.
- Load Capacity: 325 lbs.
- Color: Veil Cumbre Camo | Sonic
- Sizes: Small (under 5'6"), Medium (5'6"-6'), Large (6'+)
DISCLAIMER: If this motor-powered bicycle or scooter has a motor-assisted speed of 25 km/h or 15.5 mph, it is NOT to be used for people transport on public access ways without first being registered with the state in accordance with state laws and the operator is legally licensed to drive on public access ways. We accept no liability for any use of this product, especially if it is used outside the legal boundaries of your local state laws. Please consult an attorney if you want to know whether this product is legal to use on public access ways in your area.