SWFT Electric Bikes - BMX
- Regular price
- Price: $1,099.00
- Regular price
- List Price: $1,560.49
- Sale price
- Price: $1,099.00
- Unit price
FREE Shipping to All 48 Lower States All The Time!
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail or text message. If your item(s) are available, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at email@example.com
Shipping to the lower 48 usually takes between 3 to 5 business days but you should allow 3 to 10 business days depending on carrier used and delivery location.
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
Price Match Guarantee
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
FREE SHIPPING STORE WIDE TO THE LOWER 48 STATES
This Deal Ends In: 48 Hours
THE BMX BY SWFT BIKES
Our agile and tough BMX-style e-bike features a durable low frame, front and rear footpegs, and the power you need when you're on the go or hopping curbs. The BMX has a notably sleek design and enough versatility for everything from casual neighborhood rides to an afternoon at the skatepark, thanks to a built-in rechargeable battery and 20" performance tires.
BUILT-IN LED HEADLIGHT
- The mounted LCD headlight improves visibility for safe riding at any time of day or night.
20" PERFORMANCE TIRES
- Our 20-inch performance tires have a deep tread ideal for commuting or curb jumping.
LCD CONTROL DISPLAY
- View your speed, throttle, and headlights. As you ride, our display keeps track of your mileage and other important statistics.
36V 7.5AH LITHIUM-ION BATTERY
- The rechargeable, UL2271-tested Lithium-Ion battery has a 600-cycle lifespan and is built into the bicycle frame's downtube for an aerodynamic ride.
FRONT & REAR M14 PEGS
- Our M14 axles are thicker than standard axles, providing more excellent riding stability.
- The 350W electric motor works when throttling on the go or when you need a little push with three levels of pedal assist.
DISCLAIMER: The purchaser and rider of this product are responsible for knowing and obeying all state and local regulations regarding the use of this product. You are highly encouraged to read and follow the product instructions, including all safety precautions, and use protective gear.
65 x 29.5 x 42.5 in
SHIPPING BOX SIZE
52 x 9 x 24.8 in
350W (Sustained), 36V Brushless Rear Hub Motor
Throttle from an initial pedal
LCD Smart Easy Read Display with Backlight
Up to 20 MPH on Throttle and Pedal Assist
Integrated Lithium-ion 36V, 7.5Ah
Cadence Sensor, Speed Sensor
Up to 5-Hour Charge Time
18.6 Mile Average Range with Throttle on a Single Charge
20" alloy frame
20" Steel fork
Alloy 20" x 1.5 x 13G x 36H Double-wall
Butyl Rubber, 20 x 2.125" / 2.35"
Steel M14 x 13G x 36H x 100 x 160
Steel; ø27.2 x 350mm x 1.4T, w/Clamp, w/Safeline
Alloy, 22.2 x 28.6, E:48
Double Socket Hex Screws
Front: Not included
Rear: Not included
RECOMMENDED RIDER HEIGHT
5'3" and above
Save time & ride more. Our friends at Velofix will assemble or repair your ride from the comfort of your home.
Not sure if the BMX is for you? No stress. We accept returns on unopened e-bike shipments within 15 days of the delivery date. To find out more about our return policy CLICK HERE.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- While the speed at which you pedal is up to you, our throttle and pedal assist features top out at 19.8 mph, the perfect place to streamline your commutes and accelerate your adventures without requiring a license in most states.
- E-bikes have many components and each year’s technology brings new features and advances to keep track of. We want to simplify the search process so you can shop with confidence. Read on to learn about important features to consider when purchasing an e-bike:
- Where do you ride? The BMX's performance tires are high-tread. The VOLT’s road tires are aerodynamic for fast everyday commuting while the FLEET’s beach cruiser tires offer more cushion and traction for a more comfortable, laid-back ride. The ZIP features even thicker tires with substantial tread for riding on or off the road.
- Max speed is an important factor to consider depending on your needs, comfort level, and state regulations. Our throttle and pedal assist feature power your ride up to 20 mph.
- Also referred to as speeds (i.e. 3-speed bicycle), gears allow you to change the ease with which you pedal depending on the incline or terrain. For example, a steep incline may require easier pedaling and thus a lower gear, while pedaling downhill may require a more resistant pedal and thus a higher gear so that your pedaling actually helps propel you forward in addition to gravity. You might opt for a bike with several gears versus a single-speed bike, depending on your needs, but bear in mind that additional gears add weight to your bicycle. Because our bikes are electric, we’ve included features like a throttle and pedal assist to minimize the effort required to ride, in lieu of multiple gears. Our ZIP bike however does include 6 gears for a variety of inclines and terrains.
- Batteries are important to consider for the longevity of your bicycle. Our e-bike batteries have a 600-cycle lifespan and have been tested to meet UL2271 standards to optimize performance.
- This refers to the maximum distance your e-bike will travel while employing the throttle at medium capacity on a fully charged battery before charging is required. Check below for each bike’s max range* on a single charge.
- BMX E-bike: 18.9 mile max range
- VOLT E-bike: 32-mile max range
- FLEET E-bike: 37.2-mile max range
- ZIP E-bike: 37-mile max range
- * Varies slightly depending on rider weight and riding terrain.
- Some e-bikes are equipped with a throttle, a mechanism that powers the motor with a twist on the handlebar. In addition to pedal assist, all SWFT e-bikes feature a throttle that you can use in tandem with the pedal-assist, or on its own without pedaling.
- Most e-bikes are equipped with pedal assist, an operating mode that activates the motor when you pedal to give your ride an electric-powered boost. Some e-bikes forgo pedal assist in favor of a throttle. All SWFT e-bikes feature both throttle and pedal assist so you can choose how to power your ride, or activate both simultaneously for extra motor power.
- Bike weight is a factor to consider depending on how you will store and transport your e-bike. Electric bikes tend to be heavier than traditional bikes due to the added motor, battery, and other features. We’ve developed our SWFT e-bikes to optimize performance and minimize weight, with each model falling below the average weight of its respective category.
- BMX: 39.7 lbs.
- VOLT: 44.1 lbs.
- FLEET: 50.7 lbs.
- ZIP: 66.1 lbs.
- E-bikes are typically designated as Class 1, 2, or 3, according to available features and maximum speed. SWFT e-bikes fall under the Class 2 category meaning they feature both pedal assist and throttle with a maximum assisted speed of 19.8 mph.
- Seat type is important to consider depending on what type of ride you are looking for. The VOLT features an aerodynamic seat for a faster, more athletic ride while the FLEET is equipped with a wider, more cushioned seat for a laid-back and comfortable ride. Our ZIP model features an elongated motorcycle-style seat for stability, comfort, and extra room.
Each of our e-bikes works for a range of rider heights and the BMX, FLEET, and VOLT e-bikes feature adjustable seat posts. See below to determine which e-bike is best for you.
- BMX—best for riders 5’3” and up.
- FLEET—best for riders between 5’7” - 6’2”. See more height and fit details for the FLEET CLICK HERE.
- ZIP—best for riders 5’5” and up. See more height and fit details for the ZIP CLICK HERE.
- VOLT— best for riders 5’9” and up. See more height and fit details for the VOLT CLICK HERE.
Our warranties cover your SWFT E-Bike purchase against manufacturing defects. Just register your bike and read the details below:
- Frame: 24 months
- Battery: 12 months
- Electric Motor: 12 months
- Charger/Controller: 12 months
- Other Electric Parts: 24 months
This warranty covers manufacturer defects and normal use only. It does not cover the product due to rider misuse, neglect, accident, or improper servicing. Any attempt of repair done by the consumer (other than tires and normal adjustments) will void the warranty.
EVERYONE HAS A SEAT
Exceptional quality meets accessible prices. We’re building personal electric mobility for all.
RIDES TO REMEMBER
Our stylish designs bridge the timeless power of two wheels with the innovation and excitement of the future.
IT’S A MOVEMENT
Not just a moment. We’re building transportation with the intention and reducing air pollution for future generations.
- Get FREE shipping on all SWFT rides in the continental U.S. At SWFT, everyone has a seat.
- Our team of e-bike experts has you covered. Give us a call or drop us a line and we’ll get back to you.
4 Great reasons to buy from us:
- Free shipping store wide
- Top Tier Customer Service
- UL 2849 Certification
- Our Store Uses Secure Checkout Methods
This bike is awesome! Plenty of power for all terrains. Battery life is incredible
Precision- built in every respect. From nut & bolt connections, to welded aluminum frame to torky motor, this bike is a work of art. Cant believe it wasnt made by Porsche.
I've never seen a bike this color, it's like a pinkish/orange and I love it!!!
Loving my new model Y bike! Have gone 70 miles in one week and am extremely satisfied with it. Range on the battery seems very far with moderate power level. Great purchase!
Product delivered on time. Communication with customer service was always immediate and informative. Thanks!
Definitely a must have for your bike! From carrying my kids snacks, hunting gear, or camera gear. Easy access and very durable to keep items out of the elements. You can thank me later!
My name is Glen. Im 66 and bought my Rambo Bicycle about 3 years ago. I am super happy with my Bike. Its the most exciting bike Ive ever rode. The power assist has made it so I can ride again. The power assist has also made it easy for me to ride with arthritis in most of my joints and lower back. I have found it comfortable, safe and secure in all kinds of terrain, park trails, gravel, sand, crossing shallow creeks, going up logging roads with a couple of guns or just down to the grocery store. Its made it so I can get some decent exercise with a view. If something happened to my Rambo, I would buy another one in a heartbeat. I would not even consider one of the knock offs, the want to be a Rambo Bike. I will soon post more photos as Im still accessorizing.
Absolutley love this bike. I have this and the 750 G3, both are amazing but the suspension on this one takes the cake. Outstanding performance, great reliability, built with high quality materials and amazing customer service makes me a repeat Rambo customer.
The very first accessory that I purchase when I buy a bike. This is an absolute must have, works with saddle bags, works with the game cart, will haul a bunch if weight. Its just needed.
Easy install and perfect for the saddlebags. Plenty of clearance and sturdy.
Just when you think you have the best bike on the market.. this bike comes out! I had to have one. This bike will blow you away. All wheel drive will push and pull you through everything you come across. It climbs like a billy goat, chews through mud and snow with ease. The battery is big enough to handle the two motors. You will still get the long rides with your battery youve come to expect and love with all Rambo bikes. This bike truly changes the game and will take you anywhere you need to go. Easily pulls 17 mph up steeper roads with the throttle. I was very surprised with its capabilities. If your on the fence.. pull the trigger, you wont regret it! Love this bike.
WOW!! I got to test ride this bike at a show Rambo was attending. The power and torque with the two motors is unreal! I cant wait to hit the woods this fall with this thing.
Bought my 750 in 2018. After 66 years, my knees were talking to me. Bought mine with rear rack and gun rack. I added front cargo rack, fenders and single rear saddle bag. I did add an aftermarket larger seat. Put all the fun back in hunting. Also bought the combo bike/hand card to get gear and game back out.
This bike is incredible, the power and torque is unreal! Love the aggressive big tires.
I carry this kit in the Double Saddle bar wherever I go. Luckily Ive never had to use it but know I have about everything I need incase an issue would arise. 580 miles on my Savage so far without an issue.