VILLAGER URBAN ELECTRIC BIKE BY QUIETKAT BIKES
Designed For Commuting in The City. But Built Ready For Off Roading in The Hills & Trails
This adaptable e-bike, meticulously developed for superior performance, combines the best of both worlds, ensuring a smooth ride whether you're commuting to work or enjoying the great outdoors.
The Villager E-Bike by QuietKat is the ultimate crossover electric bike, intended to easily navigate both urban streets and harsh off-road routes.
The Villager E-Bike is powered by a powerful 500w engine, which provides the power needed to handle steep inclines and difficult terrain. With 5 degrees of pedal help, you can tailor your riding experience to your tastes while also maximizing energy efficiency.
Do you need a break from pedaling? No worries. The built-in thumb throttle allows you to cruise effortlessly, allowing you to sit back and relax.
The Villager E-Bike has a large 14.5Ah internal battery that ensures you never run out of juice on your excursions. With a lengthy battery life, you can confidently embark on long travels, knowing your e-bike is up to the task.
- Ultimate cruising: Ideal for use on bike paths, dirt roads, urban streets, and more.
- 7 Speeds: Seven-speed gear drive-train can also be easily converted to a single speed for simplicity and maintenance.
- Integrated cargo rack: A heavy-duty built-in rear cargo rack with 100 lbs of carrying capacity that allows you to haul even more.
- One size fits all: The Villager features a one size fits all 16-inch step-through design to make it easy for him or her to get on the bike and get going.
- Improved motor: The 500-watt direct-drive motor makes it easy to climb tough inclines and power through deep sand or mud.
- Top-quality components: Features performance-level component package with a 100-millimeter suspension fork with coil springs shocks, and two-piston mechanical disc brakes paired with 203-millimeter rotors.
- Accessory compatible: The Villager is compatible with many QuietKat accessories, easily facilitated by our all-new integrated cargo rack, pannier bags, lights, tire inserts, and trailers.
- Fast-Swap Battery: Swap to a spare battery in the field or upgrade to a larger battery for even more range
- Fat tires: Outfitted with 3" plus-size street tires for a smooth and comfortable ride as you cruise around.
- Premium Support: The best customer service in the industry with USA-based reps standing by.
Motor: 500W (Hub-Drive)
Battery: 14.5AH/48V | 696Wh | 10 lbs.
Range: 19-38 Miles*
Modes:5 Levels of Pedal Assist, Throttle, Walk Assist
Gears: Shimano 7-Speed
Brakes: Tektro Mechanical Disc
Suspension: RST Coil Suspension Fork
Tires: Kenda 26×3” Street Tread
Weight: 50 lbs + Battery
Load Capacity: 325 lbs.
Color: Classic Blue
Top Speed: 20 mph
Class:1 | 2
*Range is an estimate and depends on a variety of real-world conditions including but not limited to weight, terrain, tire pressure, terrain, temperature, and wind. Learn more about the e-bike range in this article.
**QuietKat reserves the right to replace any part on our bikes with a suitable alternative of equal quality due to supply chain constraints in sourcing components.